View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:28 PM
Knobcrk1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
Actually, I stopped counting when I reached 20 family members, extended family members, and close friends who are doctors. All of whom I have discussed Covid with over the past year. Although there is disagreement among them over masks, nearly all agree that lockdowns of the healthy were counterproductive and the focus should have been to isolate the vulnerable and allow a more rapid growth of herd immunity among the young and healthy.

"
Ok and did you ask these 20 family and friend doctors how they expect that to have been accomplished? Or did you guys just all nod together in unity?

Step 1- Isolate the old. Isolate the unhealthy population, which you can say is much of the country. Somehow get all these people to comply. Flood the healthcare system with the 30/40/50 year old healthy people that are trying to develop herd immunity for the good of the nation, who won’t die but need oxygen or need an extended stay at the hospital.
Step 2- ???????
Step 3- End of the pandemic

Something like that? All this for a population where half took months to figure out how to not place a mask on backwards or refuse to wear one at all. Brilliant plan. I wonder why no one did that.

Last edited by Knobcrk1; 02-22-2021 at 11:12 PM.