View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 07:33 PM
JurgenKlopp
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96547...-their-stories

NPR (fake news!) has a really good page that updates everyone that gets arrested for Capitol Insurrection. This is the write up on Larry. Outed by the ex is never a good look...

Larry Rendall Brock was among the group of rioters who made it to the Senate floor. In photographs, he canbe seen in a "military-style helmet, tactical vest and holding flex-cuffs in his right hand," according to court documents. One witness who called the FBI was Brock's ex-wife, who had been married to him for 18 years and recognized him from the photos. She said, "I just know that when I saw this was happening, I was afraid he would be there." In fact, it seems Brock was expecting a moment like Jan. 6, according to social media posts detailed in his court documents. On Dec. 24, he posted on Facebook that he had purchased body armor and a helmet "for the civil war that is coming." On Jan. 1, he wrote, "I suspect that this is what will happen on the 6th. The castle will be stormed. The question is what then?" On Jan. 6, he posted again: "Patriots on the Capitol," "Patriots storming," and "Men with guns need to shoot there [sic] way in," according to court documents. Brock was a lieutenant colonel and an A-10 pilot in the Air Force, serving on active duty from 1989 to 1998, according to the Air Force. He retired from the Air Force Reserves in 2014. “The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Brock told The New Yorker in an interview. He also told the magazine that once he was at the Capitol building, he assumed he was allowed to enter. In 2018, Brock was fired from CAE SimuFlite Inc. because of "threatening and discriminatory speech," including saying to other employees that he "not killed anyone for a while," according to court documents.