View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Escargot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Originally Posted by Omnislash View Post
I wouldn't call it puppy guarding. I'm glad they highlighted what actually will matter to us because the rest of that document seems to be all over the place. You absolutely don't need to call to find out the decision, but if you have questions about the rest of the information in the document, shouldn't you ask them. We are our worst enemy and always think the worst. Had they not reinforced the specific parts that will actually apply, the pilot interpretations of this would likely be way worse. I had a couple background questions that don't change the decision so I made a phone call and got my questions answered. My questions might be completely different than yours and I don't expect them to think of any possible questions every pilot may have. That's why they make themselves available. I'm not sure what more transparency you want than that. If you don't ask your specific question directly and instead come here for a definitive answer on anything you think of, it's like asking a random passenger on a flight how to best navigate around thunderstorms on your way to your destination.
Your opinion has been noted. I don't feel like I need babysitting, but I can see where you think others might. I'm not sure you actually read what I wrote, because I have zero questions after reading the document. Perhaps you need someone from the union to explain that to you? In my opinion, your response is emotional and rather sententious.
I cheer the efforts of our union reps while acknowledging the objective facts of the situation, which aren't pretty, but are about what one might expect. Good day!