Thread: XOJET Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 06:25 AM
Luis1576
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2021

Hello All,
I joined to respond to the cowardly post by BC. I’m not into posting on these forums but I can’t stand by while this person trash talks our company and possibly destroys what our RT, CPO have worked so hard to achieve. First off, I’ve been at XO for almost 7 years and I still love coming to work. This company has been nothing less than amazing to me. I have gone through many personal challenges ( health, family) and they have met and exceeded my every need in those times and the support has been incredible. It gives a sense of family. To KT TS, SR,JH, SK,RD,JS and our RT, thank you for what you do for us And for fighting so hard for us . In these times where people are losing their jobs, y,all have made it possible to keep ours and we are so grateful for that. The person who posted this cowardly, false , rant does DEFINITELY not speak for me or anyone in this pilot group.. I’ll keep it short as most my colleagues have made some incredible post in response to this jack***. Again Thank you XO for making this a great place to work and I look forward to many more years at this company!!