View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 04:15 AM
USMCFDX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
So let me get this straight - you are advocating for a "professional negotiator" - whatever that is - but clearly someone who is not a pilot, will not live under our contract, cares about nothing more than his pay check, won't be around to see if his negotiating skills actually paid off since work rule and other challenges come up years after signing date, has no idea how to read incredibly confusing parts of our contract, has no experience with any of our contractual language, grievances, or issues, couldn't care less about you or me and will never ever see you again once the contract is signed? That's the guy you want because he has the title "professional negotiator"? Tell you what, give me some actual names and bios. I think this idea of an outside professional negotiator is the biggest lie the naysayers have ever delivered.
Ever hear of these guys? Airlines hire them, including FedEx. You can do an internet search to find their counterpart just like I can or APLA could do some research.