View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 11:39 PM
Sa227capt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: B737 Driver

Originally Posted by chase View Post
Sa227,

My comments in red below. Glad you found your experience worthwhile and enjoyable. I have found it to be the same.

Sounds like your one of the former XO pilots that 121 carriers love to have join their ranks. If that is where you wanted to end up and you have, congrats. Hope you continue to have a prosperous flying carrier. If you are doing something different, hope you are enjoying it as much as you enjoyed your time at XO. Cheers.

You were being condescending just as you are now. You chastised first and then made your points. I will not waste time quoting every one of your points. It is a waste of time. I will only quote one:

NO ONE ON XO PAYROLL IS BEING PAID A B SCALE THAT IM AWARE OF. Future hires MAY if certain financial targets are not met but the likelihood is before hiring returns those financial goals will be met. Since we are not hiring now that makes the above statement true. Flt ops and the RT as do all pilots understand the implications of a B scale

I never said that you had a “B” scale. I stated a fact from having seen its ramifications in a former life. I know who you are, and where you came from. It’s a small world... Good on you. For some, XOJET may it may be a good fit. For some, it may not. His points were valid. Future pilots may have a B scale. You stated it in your retort.

As far as my career choices, they are mine and mine alone. I do not tolerate condescension. iIf an opinion differs from mine, I only state facts without my personal opinion or attacks. It’s all in the presentation...