View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:49 PM
skywatch
Gets Weekdays Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Economy Minus

Originally Posted by 400000Dead View Post
You do realize that April is after February right? Scientists are allowed look at new trends and adapt their models.

Fauci is more or less the announcer at the ballgame. He tells you when the virus is in the lead. He tells you when the vaccine is making a comeback.

If you're going to complain that he's not calling the game the same way in the 7th inning as he was the 2nd, then your comprehension of the passage of time is questionable.
Well I wasn't trying to be an a$$ but since that seems default mode for you and the rest of APC, OK. I was genuinely trying to understand your point. April is after February - I guess I am missing the brilliant point you are making that somehow Fauci's doom and gloom predictions made in February for the next few months are a testament to his genius because he revised them in April?

Sticking with baseball, when he says the virus is going to score 20 runs in the middle innings, but you get to the 8th inning and the virus has 3, your good with that? is that what you are saying? I mean, I think the point that Antipeter made was that Fauci had "predicted" a huge spike to swallow up Florida and Texas when they relaxed restrictions, and that never happened. And your response is to smugly post another recent article with him cautioning not to relax too early...bad things could happen...I don't get how that is all connected is all. Sorry, not smart enough I guess.