Thread: Delays again
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 02:01 PM
Iceberg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Many of us made this point 7 months ago. We were excoriated by several of you.

Now our competition is walking away from us. Doesn't matter if we open middle seating to "flood capacity". Not a panacea as many of you have professed on these forums. Our brand is what sells our premium.. The brand is a chocolate mess.

Right now we suck. The customers know this; they are not happy. The wheel turns and it is going to run over us if we don't get our collective **** together. We are married to this beast, we'll be here for decades. Our management - not so much. It behooves us to raise the hand and tell the emperor he has no clothes.

Very telling we can't seem to figure out how to get catering to a jet. Gee, we were just doing this 8 months ago - whats the mystery?

But hey, at least we got those cool BLM pins to wear. SMDH.
Us vs you, I see where you’re at. You’ve made up your mind and are just going to go after those you don’t agree with as usual.

I thought managements response to Covid was over the top last year too. I think the recovery has been much too slow, I also could see the staffing train wreck coming. I didn’t defend the decisions, I said it’s ridiculous that everything is blamed on being “woke”. Gee,maybe you should try reading something before deciding you disagree.