Thread: Hiring Again?!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 10:02 AM
WhiskyWhisky
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: ATP

Originally Posted by HostileCombover View Post
I personally enjoyed the downtown hotel... Dive bars yards away plus the creepy sports bar in the lobby and the underground pool/gym made for some eventful group study sessions. If I recall correctly the mall has a brewery/restaurant that was worth a visit (Fox River, maybe?). One guy in my class had a car, an asset that proved invaluable for grocery trips and general travel when necessary. Strongly encourage bringing one of you have the means.

Also, check the schedule for the Curling club downtown. Drinking PBR with the locals while they tried to teach us to sling rocks is still one of my fondest memories.
Indoc and Systems are easy. Study CPT like mad. Had several classmates make it all the way to CPT and bombed. They were given 2nd chances and still Bombed. CPT you must have down pat. Flows and calls. No mistakes. No excuses. It will also make sims that much easier. Remember ZW has very high standards in the Sims. 5000 hour corporate pilots bombed the sims at ZW due to their unnatural inability to fly and do CPT correctly. Don't worry about Indoc or Systems. Get your $%^& in gear for CPT. You can buy me a beer later.