View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 08:25 PM
20Fathoms
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Is this basically a training issue? I haven't really checked my check since we stopped doing manual pay sheets a few weeks/months/ years/decades ago. Figure it will just average out. I check my time card...but I don't reconcile it with my paycheck. What exactly are you guys looking at....time card... pay statement....or bank deposit?
I wish I could say exactly what the issue was but they haven’t told me. Got another email from the training pay address given to me by pilot assist today. The first one I got said quit bothering us your pay is correct. When I queried further about why my pay was less than February I got another email saying my time card had been corrected and to expect the money next paycheck.

I had 3 NQ days (due to them cancelling a recency sim on me), and 2 days of the RECY on X days. I think the issue was them subtracting my NQ from reserve guarantee although the first email I got denied this. (And yes I properly filled out the availability sheet). Regardless, it’s complete and total BS for a Fortune 500 company to eff this up. I’m obviously not the only one who they’ve stiffed as the other replies in this thread show. I’ll be checking my time cards more religiously going forward.....