View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by TwoDogs View Post
Delta guys, forgive me but I'm gonna pop the pin on this grenade--ya gotta ditch the hat & double-breast coat--rather dated but hey ya get a NWA leather jacket As for the shirt itself do you guys wear wings on the shirt too? Say it ain't so! It makes it hard to commute with your epaulets off to enjoy a beer

Is this where I paraphrase George Castanza, "Was I wrong? Should I have not mentioned the hat AND the doube-breast coat? Because had I known that was a problem I'd have..."

Just kidding, ya'all. Frankly I think this merger has no legs, however there are a lot of people politicians and institutions who want or hate this deal.
Uniform isn't changing, there are real reasons for it and the Navy and Marine folks running the show do not want it changed. Others have tried - it aint happening....

I'm also thinking this merger is DOA. Internally I'm hearing a lot of "Delta's stand alone plan is working very well." IMHO Delta is not going forward without the pilots.