View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 03:57 AM
ASACapt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Default NJ for Families in 21 and Beyond

You won’t hold the 52 for quite some time. It’s a senior schedule and only awarded to a minimum of senior 10% that bid it. Seniority moves slower than molasses at NJ and it will take you several years to hold the 52.

You can get the 7/7 after training. Can’t remember if you can get it before IOE or the completion of IOE. The company likes long trips. The smallest stretch of days that you can bid to work are the CC72 5 days trips. You can only bid 5 day trips from a “green base”. (HOU,IAH,DAL,IAD,etc), if you do 5 day trips, plan on 5 on/3 Off all month

You may be able to hold CC60, 5 day trips. That schedule from what I understand has gone very junior. I don’t know how junior. The money is made in the 7 day trips.

7 days is a long time but it usually goes by fast. The 7 days off at home and the predictability is nice. It used to be your first and last day are usually travel days. That’s no longer the case since March. Ive been flying my first and last day. We need pilots. No doubt about that.

The guys talking about going to a major have very valid points a d hopefully you look at every option before coming to NetJets. It’s a great company, but you do work and commonly have 11-12 hour days. It’s just the way the “schedule” works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk