View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 04:35 AM
Av8tr1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: And hold

Originally Posted by SunDevilPilot View Post
Hi all,

Well, I find myself of being in the unfortunate position of having my logbooks stolen. I’m in training for a 121 regional currently and went home for the weekend and came back to find my room had been burglarized. My backpack containing my logbooks with the original signatures/endorsements as well as my 141 electronic logbooks were inside the backpack. There was no safe inside the room and with a quick trip home it made more sense to keep everything in one place in a locked, “secure” hotel room.

Now, the good news. I have been backing up my paper logbooks since day 1 with LogTen Pro and even made a spiral bound printout from FedEx before coming to training, which I still have. I also did IACRA about 2 weeks ago during my CFI renewal. Since I haven’t flown since June, my IACRA and digital logbook printout match to the decimal point. I’m hoping I may get the logbooks back but in case that doesn’t happen, what’s my next step? I have never failed an FAA checkride, is there a way to request my complete airman records to verify this? IACRA still has my old applications but too much time has passed and the view/print option isn’t appearing for most of them. I also plan on saving a copy of the police report to bring to future interviews. Any other ideas or suggestions?
You at Mesa down in PHX at the double hotel that shall not be named?