View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 06:40 PM
AvNav23
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2021

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
So you’re saying Mark Zuckerburg would fact check his own funded research? You’re saying he’s putting out false information? There are numerous studies and data points from health officials around the world. Including the head of the Tokyo Medical Association. Are you saying he needs to step down so Japan can listen to your medical expertise instead.

btw, still waiting for you to find just ONE study that actually provides data instead of opinions that show Ivermectin is ineffective. Just one. That’s all im
asking for. If you’re so certain it’s making people drop like flies it should be pretty easy for you to find.

Also, while you’re searching for that data that doesn’t exist, can you also find just ONE doctor anywhere that’s used Ivermectin that advises against it? Again, just one. That’s all I’m asking for. It was prescribed 88,000 times last week in HUMANS just in the U.S. If the data is as clear as you say, it shouldn’t be that hard to find a doctor that doesn’t support it. Waiting…
Well if it was prescribed 88,000 times to people like you then all it proves is that doctors will do anything to just get tin foil hat people like you out of their office.

As far as finding ya a study I don’t feel like internet sleuthing and you are so good at finding research on this from highly reputable sources 🙄. So why don’t you look into it and get back to me. I’m waiting…

The fact that you have been endlessly repeating this same tired set of “facts” and “DATA” over and over again is exhausting and unconvincing to everyone. How about you just 🤐 and let the science and research play out and then I’ll be ready to accept your statement of being completely full of &*it.

And before you start again I’ll highlight your greatest hits. But but India…studies…data…Israel…numbers… 🥱