View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by AvNav23 View Post
Well if it was prescribed 88,000 times to people like you then all it proves is that doctors will do anything to just get tin foil hat people like you out of their office.

As far as finding ya a study I don’t feel like internet sleuthing and you are so good at finding research on this from highly reputable sources 🙄. So why don’t you look into it and get back to me. I’m waiting…

The fact that you have been endlessly repeating this same tired set of “facts” and “DATA” over and over again is exhausting and unconvincing to everyone. How about you just 🤐 and let the science and research play out and then I’ll be ready to accept your statement of being completely full of &*it.

And before you start again I’ll highlight your greatest hits. But but India…studies…data…Israel…numbers… 🥱
The science and data are in my favor. You’re going to be waiting a very long time. I’ve provided numerous examples. You’re so certain, but can’t even provide one example. Very convincing. Go back to believing in Santa Claus and unicorns because someone somewhere told you they were real once.