View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 07:38 AM
Panthertamer79
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2021
Position: I fly airplanes

Got the invite for the assessment a few weeks back and took it after a few days of practicing the CUT-E tests. Concur with what has been said about the assessment tests themselves being a little easier than the CUT-E tests (except the sudoku and dot counting… those both suck), and the listening comp portion of the ATC clips. For the personality questions just answered honestly and tried to be consistent. Unfortunately I got the TBNT email two days later telling me I was not successful in the assessment, and am eligible to try again in six months. Don’t know for sure but I think it’s the personality questions that tripped me up, as the rest of the assessment I felt pretty good about. Maybe I subconsciously was overthinking it or something… dunno! Best of luck to those taking the assessment, and congrats to those who got the call for the interview. No matter what happens, keep your chins up and keep plugging along - nothing worthwhile in life comes easy, and hopefully I’ll be seeing y’all in six months!