View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:50 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Originally Posted by zerozero View Post
This is such a tired trope of the anti union group.

Furthermore, the use of the verb "promise" is specious at best. How can the union be blamed for overwhelming negativity and trying to drive everyone away but at the same time be PROMISING
Not anti Union, just the wrong Union (few individuals) with a mixed agenda or “narrative.”

Bullying new hires or those flying OT, witnessed both multiple times. Lanyard slamming/pressure, really childish. You already heard of myself being accused of OT, but we hashed it out. Note: Call me direct and never again bother the Capt to put pressure on me on anything - such a spineless act. Call me direct, we’ll talk and see if I can fix and be educated on where I have mistakenly gone astray or intentionally not complied. Promising or not, just using Industry Leading is just insulting, especially when the benchmark was truly industry standard and that fell short, but I do see some great efforts made from many folks/committees and some goodness in some areas and I appreciate their efforts hands down.
*Definitely hopeful this next group will apply lessons learned whatever they specifically were as we all have our outside viewpoints on the subject.