View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 08:55 PM
Cleared4appch
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Originally Posted by Alpine Pilot View Post
Hey guys, I’m a line pilot at Alpine Air. I don’t think many of us visit this forum very often, but I’ve started to, so I setup an account to help you out with questions. I’m not a recruiter, we don’t really have recruiters, but I’ll do what I can to help if you’re insterested in flying freight with us.

Are we hiring? Yes we’re still hiring, but like many places it slowed down for a while when nobody was leaving during the past year. We need both 99 and 1900 pilots, but with more and more of the new 1900D cargo conversions reaching the line, we usually have more of a need for 1900 qualified pilots. If you have a 1900 type rating with any SIC or PIC time we could probably use you at any of our bases right now.

Where do we need pilots?
Salt Lake City, UT
Denver, CO
Sioux Falls, SD
Billing, MT

Denver and Sioux Falls only have one or two 99 runs each. The 99 drivers are usually needed in Billings and Salt Lake City more.

Qualifications? The hours listed on the our website are current. If there’s any changes I’ll update you. Here they are as of now:

B1900 Flight Time:
1200 Total
100 Multi

BE99 Flight Time:
1100 Total

BE99 First Officer:
900 Total

Must have a Commercial with ME and Instrument
Must possess FAA Class II Medical Certificate

Do we hire part time pilots? Occasionally, but it’s rare and depends on our needs.

Do we hire First Officers? Yes, but not very often and only in the 99 for now. We are looking at expanding a pilot development program that may include hiring into the right seat of the 1900’s, if they make any announcements on that I’ll post them here.

I’ll check back for more questions and you can also send me a private message.
Can you upgrade to the 1900 within the same base you were originally hired into if starting on the 99? Say if someone is hired into the 99 in Billings, can they easily upgrade within that base, or will they likely need to move to upgrade?