Thread: AA Hiring?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 05:39 AM
Tjeff
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2019

Originally Posted by A320 CURSED View Post
Hello folks, here is what I can make out of it in my opinion…
When the PST was posted for me to take there was nothing with a green checkmark or red X in the field with all other green ✅ checkmarks.
After taking the PST there was still nothing for about 3 weeks, now a “PST ✅ “ just appeared on my profile which makes me believe I passed it.
I’d guess a red ❌ is a “No-Pass” and not an “incomplete information” this is a pass or no pass type of type of teat in my humble opinion.
Now the question is, do they give a second chance on the PST???
Most airlines around the world do, but they won’t let re-take the test for another 12 months…
I don’t know what it the AA criteria on this.

Good luck to all!
I would agree with this, the old organizational fit assessment was ✅ pass ❌ fail with the ability to retake in 6 months. That was more of a personality test. The PST from what I hear is more like day 1 of the interview and if that’s the case most people I interviewed with and heard about the interview probably would’ve believed we got an ❌. It’s all a guessing game. The saving grace is they will need to do a ton of interviews to hit their hiring goals of 2000 next year. Flows are not based on classes, the number of people hired but are fixed numbers at least for 2 of the 3 WOs, so that’s good for OTS non-civ and civ. The movement will be crazy, it’s looking like anyone hired this year should be able to hold CA in junior bases in 3-4 years on group 2 aircraft! Unheard of!