Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 07:15 AM
SoarHigh757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018
Position: CRJ-200 FO

Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Not exactly sure what you're saying "completed it toward end of the second week" the email for the video interview said to complete it in 7 days.

I got the email as I was finishing a trip and starting another trip (which turned out to be overblock hell with weather!) along with fall semester in college. I sent an email per instructed to ask for more time, never heard back and ended up submitting my video interview on the 7th day.

For whatever it's worth, due to all the weather delays I blocked almost 30 hours in four days, so I did the interview with absolute minimal prep, totally exhausted and felt like I bombed the crap out of it. That's not meant to discourage anyone who had proper prep time, etc, etc but more of a statement that I don't think they are looking for perfection. I just did my best to just be myself and 100% honest about my interest in B6.

I hope that's helpful, to you or anyone.
Thanks for your reply! Sorry for my confusing language, and even now I realize the timeline I was attempting to explain was in error. What I meant to say was the application window opened August 9th, I submitted my app the following week, received the invite for the video pre-screen at the beginning of the third week since the original application opening, and submitted a few days after the invite (within the 7 day window). What I’ve noticed in this thread is those who submitted their application the earliest and completed the video pre-screen the earliest seem to have heard back. Those a mere few days later haven’t heard anything for several more weeks. I’m at just over 4 weeks since clicking submit on the pre-screen video interview.

Anyways, I guess no news is good news for now. I’ll just keep patiently refreshing my email between every leg