Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 09:19 AM
frmrbuffdrvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Any

Originally Posted by Gapilot View Post
I am curious if anyone here that is still currently working for Ameriflight, know if there anything happening with the First officer position. I understand they are working to bring people up thru their pilot program pathway to UPS and United. I been seeing more spots open for the Captain position on the employment website.

I am keeping an eye out on the website to see any opening for the FO opportunity. Will Ameriflight might possibly expand their FO to more aircraft to keep up with their Captain requirements for the BE-99 and other aircraft?

Thanks for any info.
I am currently at AMF and have had folks I know reach out about FO slots. From what I was told, per our agreements with UPS and United, they have the first dibs on any open FO spots. IF we still have needs, then we can hire off the street. (We have one E120 FO that is a street hire that finished Indoc today and starts aircraft training on Monday.) But these spots are VERY limited and lots of folks looking for them. So like QRH said, you need to reach out and not wait for an open bid -- you won't see one of those.

If you can get to 135 IFR mins (1200 TT, 500 point to point CC, 100 night, 75 Instrument) I can just about guarantee you can get an interview.