Thread: AA Hiring?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 10:42 AM
Tiki09
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2021

Originally Posted by GRDWN3Grn View Post
Work Skills Assessment, is this a pass or fail still if you are invited to an interview?
I believe it's a personality assessment. I bet it is identical to Delta's (same company runs the COG tests).

For Delta at least, it's about 100ish personality type questions. They give you 2 statements and you select which one you agree with more and to what degree. You have to pick one but you can slightly agree, agree, or strongly agree with it. You're often faced with two good choices or two bad choices. Like "I don't know why I do the things I do" vs "I prefer to avoid people" or "I prefer to be in charge" vs "I like working with a team."

There's no real right/wrong or pass/fail. The company is looking for whatever they are looking for. And more specifically, they are NOT looking for whatever it is that they think will causes problems. No one can say who or what that is. So just send it and be yourself.

At least from other companies, if they don't like your results, they give you a 6-month reapply TBNT or even a 12-month.