View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 10:25 AM
N4522V
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2022
Position: B777 CA
Default Introduction on Myself

Hi Everyone,

Came here while doing a little pay scale research. Found many interesting threads so decided to register.

Currently a 777 CA for the 6th year with a Far Eastern mainline carrier. Doing pax, pure cargo, and cargo-only-on-pax-planes flights now. Past experiences of airline flying include 1 year of Fk100, 9 years of 744, both as FO.

Of course I have the home base in my country, but ANC was like a home base to me without a home in the past. Used to fly to JFK, ORD, DFW, ATL, MIA, IAH, SEA, BNA, ONT and many Asian, European major airports as well. In addition, both LAX and SFO have always been regular visits since the beginning of my WB flying days.

Nowadays LAX and SFO are the destinations of most of my fleet's longhaul flights. Pacific crossing have been routine for me in the past 17+ years.

I am not looking for opportunities elsewhere, as my current job offerings are not that bad by int'l standards and the future of my company is not looking bad at all. But anyway I have to say that you airline pilots in the US are definitely the best paid ones in the world.

Cheers