View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Buck Rogers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by MJP27 View Post
lol. I'd never be offended by a comment on social media. I was pointing out you took a comment that was obvious sarcasm and turned it into something it wasn't. OBTW I wasn't the only who thought it.

Lighten up Francis......
Obviously Oofff was being sarcastic. The point of sarcasm is to make your own point. What I inferred from his sarcasm was that Delta is not doing enough to achieve diversity. I probably should have asked him what he was getting at. Usually Oofff is Oofff, and he typically doesn't engage in a real conversation....more like lobbing grenades, but I should have asked none the less. Since I truly was interested, I provided some facts and asked for input. Unfortunately, asking any question that involves race or gender usually is followed shortly by a smear campaign. I thought the whole idea of Delta supporting BLM was to open up channels of communication for honest and frank conversations on relevant yet sensitive subjects. I guess that ideal went by the wayside (as did the whole organized BLM movement)

So....back to the thread at hand....DL HIRING: NEW PROCESS. Anyone seen a breakout of civilian vice military time and age. Bonus points if gender is included(prolly not that granular for multiple reasons, but I'm still curious due to my friends daughter)