Old 02-13-2022, 06:45 PM
Anderson
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2010

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Your ignorance is not my problem. Neither is you dogged belief in whatever conspiracy website you use to educate yourself.

The purpose of flights it to reposition those in custody. They are not flown to various communities and released, despite the q conspiracies that you may believe. The exception may be those who cannot be held for legal reasons, who have no cause to be detained, or those who have exceeded their custodial intervals pending court action.

You love a conspiracy. There's little point in educating a conspiracy lover. Enjoy your fantasy world.

I agree that my ignorance is not your problem. I just thought you could enlighten me, since you seem to be a well-reasoned Individual most of the time.

This is not one of those times. You’re speculating about conspiracy websites that I may use. You seem to admonish people for speculating without facts or evidence. What evidence do you have that I love a conspiracy? Or conspiracy websites?

Perhaps you are in the employ of a company that is involved in these flights. That would explain your defensiveness. Speculation without evidence? Of course. No more speculative than you in regards to your conspiracy theory charge .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk