Old 02-14-2022, 05:25 AM
bajthejino
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015
Position: Yes

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Your ignorance is not my problem. Neither is you dogged belief in whatever conspiracy website you use to educate yourself.

The purpose of flights it to reposition those in custody. They are not flown to various communities and released, despite the q conspiracies that you may believe. The exception may be those who cannot be held for legal reasons, who have no cause to be detained, or those who have exceeded their custodial intervals pending court action.

You love a conspiracy. There's little point in educating a conspiracy lover. Enjoy your fantasy world.
So you are correct, and WTVC, NewsChannel 9, Chattanooga TN was incorrect and spreading lies when they interviewed Hamilton county sheriff and and he said he was given no advanced warning that these flights were coming into the city/county, between the hours of 12-6am and that the occupants were loaded onto busses and released at sites around the county and north GA? That's a Q conspiracy? Well shiver my timbers. I had no idea that every level of government had been infiltrated that deeply.