Old 02-25-2022, 12:36 PM
Ihatepilots2
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Default Airlines

Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
Was watching the recently posted August footage of the 737 unloading the illegal immigrants in Westchester NY. Which airline is this with the white body and dark blue tail?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...ht-contractors
I personally know 2 line maintenance guys who flew their with Atlas to RMS where the Afghanistan civilians are held. They told me that there were up to 16k civilians there being loaded into many airlines including Sun County, Southwest Airlines, Omni, Kallita, South Eastern Airlines. From there they flew to DC for "vetting" which is total BS. From there regional airlines fly them to places like Idaho where Hawaiian Airlines took them or Jacksonville where Southwest Airlines flew them. These are all military DOD contracts that were bid by the sales people within these airlines. Its basically all of them. It's a total take over. You can call me a liar or whatever, but this happened and I used the information to submit to Protect Veritas and the Governor of Florida. Those here who say they keep quiet are aiding the take over of America.