View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 10:03 AM
gloopy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat

Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Wow what a dick move. Even when a BFR is unsatisfactory, you don't write unsat in someone's logbook, you just sign for the dual given. I hope karma is visiting this person well.
I'm all about listing everything you can think of. But not only is there no such thing as a 61 stage check, the nonexistent check being "incomplete" doesn't mean anything bad anyway.

That said, I wouldn't feel there's any harm in disclosing it. Worst case it gives you a chance to explain it and shows that you're excessively honest. Gives them a chance to press to test with a few minutes of "bad cop" to see if you can handle it, which they're going to do anyway at some point most likely with something else if not that.

I'd also list the OrwellCam ticket. Its minor, gives you something else to talk about on your terms and shows extreme honesty.

The notion that they only hire ring knocking space shuttle door gunners who never jaywalked with 4.0's who built Habitat homes between Blue Angel airshows, and even then only the ones with the dark blue suits and red power ties in a tight double Windsor is highly blown out of proportion IMO.