View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 08:46 AM
jetlagclub
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2021

Originally Posted by bgskyguy View Post
I thought Airline apps corrected the dual received PIC math for you when you input the numbers but I'll defer to the professionals. I did not correct any dual given PIC in my logs. When you get there in the morning they will take all of your documents from you including your logs. When you are called back for the panel interview they will have your logs in the room with them. You get them back after the panel.

I had my paper logs audited and converted to LogTen Pro by Acculog. All corrections were made to favor the lower number. I ended up stripping about 100 hours out because I'm bad at math. I printed and bound the digital and brought both originals and digital with me. I tabbed all of my checkrides and signoffs like high performance and tailwheel in the paper and added a table of contents to the digital that had the same data with corresponding page numbers. If you have a digital logbook that is printed make sure you sign each page, I've heard others have been asked to go through and sign the pages if they have not already done so. All of my times matched between the app and my digital totals. I got zero questions about my logbooks in the panel. My interview was early May, hope this helps.
I was reviewing my app and see I have some Dual received overlapping SIC (OE time). Sound slike the same situation.
So i have 4000 hours on this airplane, of which 100 were in oe (in 2 different companies/countries).
Whats the opinion here. Should i susbtract the dual received from the total time?
On the other hand I have time on a widebody that is not SIC (bunk time). That i just put on the total time and seat time =SIC