View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 06:27 AM
TyWebb
Works Fri-Sun, golf M-Th

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: Golf Cart

Originally Posted by jetlagclub View Post
I was reviewing my app and see I have some Dual received overlapping SIC (OE time). Sound slike the same situation.
So i have 4000 hours on this airplane, of which 100 were in oe (in 2 different companies/countries).
Whats the opinion here. Should i susbtract the dual received from the total time?
On the other hand I have time on a widebody that is not SIC (bunk time). That i just put on the total time and seat time =SIC
Yes this was similar situation I was in.. I was told by an app review (maybe mistakenly) that airline apps wanted PIC + SIC + dual received to equal your grand total. I Initially did what they said but then didn't want to go back and correct my logbook and changed it to how I have it logged which is some SIC and PIC logged while dual received. All of this time was back when I was receiving training for initial ratings in a cessna, so if that matters then I'm sorry.. I logged it as told and it was signed by a CFI. As far as OE I didn't log it as dual received, although I think it would be appropriate, I just logged as SIC.