Old 03-20-2008, 07:44 AM
NWA320pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 737 Capt

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
The Delta rate is 104.79 currently. That is a 11 percent pay raise on top of 7 more percent for a total of 18 plus at signing with compounding. NWA B fund I believe pays 0 to 9 percent depending on a matrix. I don't know where you are getting 21 from. Your retirement plan stays under the new contract so you don't losing anything there. Every NWA pilots B fund contribution will go up under the new contract. In most cases substantially.
Actually my rate is $84.82 so the difference is right at 9%. As for the signing and raises as mentioned I haven't seen anything official that actually showed where we aould all end up. Now for my NWA contribution level I get that right from my paperwork here at the house and I didn't include the the matrix you speak of...... This is what my contribution level for the MPP plan we have. I also get contributions to my 401K as per our contract. So based on the known amounts not the talked about ones the difference is not great.

This isn't meant as a ****ing contest I would have liked to see us all get raises and bonuses from a joint venture. It's just for me the raises don't appear to be as great as described.