Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 11:38 AM
DocMcFly
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: E-175 FO

Originally Posted by Vmo plus 10 View Post
Nothing specific to report, but I can tell all the naysayers out there that Flyexclusive is 100% legit, and growing at a phenomenal rate. Now is the time to jump aboard, as this company is acquiring airplanes quickly, and in lockstep are new hires in all categories (not just pilots). The FE campus is huge, and continues to grow. My class was the last class to go through training in the current training center, as they are now in the process of tearing it down and rebuilding a new training center which will include four simulator bays (those sims are still a few years away though) 30 plus airplanes (CJ3s) are on order, and all the existing Excells are being upgraded to Garmin 5000 avionics suits, which will include synthetic vision. The campus is growing quickly, new construction seemed to be happening every where .
It's tough to come up with a negative comment, as honestly, I wasn't expecting this company to offer quite this much. The pay scale does need to be bumped up, as the gap between Flexjet and Flyexclusive is still substantial. All in all, great company, great people, I'm happy to be here.
How many were in your class? Any details on their backgrounds? Flight hours? What was the time between application and indoc? TIA