View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 02:50 AM
chihuahua
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by Bluesideup1 View Post
Funny that you equate not wanting to send troops and money to Ukraine with Putin sympathizers. The fact that you have become a war monger is hilarious. Just like the other hundred wars out there where there isn't any need for U.S. involvement this one shouldn't have been our problem. The sad fact that Biden, his son Hunter and many of the top Democrats had a lot of monetary interests in Ukraine is the only reason we were involved in the first place. If Ukraine fell to Russia it would have made almost no difference in this country. I am glad they were able to push back against Russia and I hope the best for them but I will never want to send American troops abroad to die for a country as corrupt as Ukraine.

When the pullout of Afghanistan was such a disaster I am so glad we had people like Excargodog to fight against going to war and keep the bumbling idiot from getting involved in any other wars with him just trying to leave a country we had already pacified turned out so bad for us.

Oh and the $200 barrel of oil was replaced with massive inflation from reckless spending and when basic necessities like food are 150% higher. This means less gas is needed as people tend to not want to starve before putting gas in their cars.

Rock on wardog.
It's really amazing to see how quickly the left became pro big pharma and pro war.