Thread: Crew Food/Rest
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 03:02 PM
jtf560
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by ExecJet99 View Post
I’m not sure. There’s so many company leg humpers that believe anything the company or union says. Just read our message boards. DZ and GR come to mind. There’s finally a few over there that are chiming in and making waves. The problem is that if you say something the union doesn’t like you are shut off. So much for that pesky 1st amendment, I may new here but I’ve been at NJ since ‘99 and have seen this program before.
There is a union message board penalty box if you break the rules of the message board. There are plenty of people that post things that the union doesn't like that aren't put in the penalty box simply because they followed the rules. Anybody can share their opinion and those who don't take personal shots can continue to share their opinion. Their are definitely some that will continually try to discredit anyone with a different opinion, but nobody gets shut off for their opinion. Your 1st amendment comment is simply wrong. If you get shut off, it is because you broke the rules and a differing opinion is NOT something that is breaking the rules.