Thread: Crew Food/Rest
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 07:46 AM
FracCracka
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2022

I think aiming for 1.5 or 2.5 is too low.

Not that anyone will ask me, and I don’t want to be asked, but I’d love to see us use what little IBI leverage we have to get extended days increased to 300% across the board. To include after midnight credit.

As you said, that softens the blow of Bridgeway’s scheduling inefficiencies on go home day. I’d love to say they’ll think twice about it if they had to pay us 600% for a 12:01 arrival but we all know that’s pie in the sky.

Additionally, FDP paid on duty time starting at hour 0, with the normal early show and end of day credit compounding where earned.

Yes, the meal deviation credit needs increased. The deviations have become Core’s easy answer to the problem rather than even trying to get your food at the next stop after your 30 minute ferry to start the day.

And lastly, anyone that thinks we aren’t overdue for a base pay increase needs to see a professional. I don’t mean a psychologist, I mean a financial analyst.

While we’re at it, bring everyone up to the GLC scales.

Before I sign off, I’ll also say that any proposal (even if it includes all of the above, and it won’t) that includes an extension to the CBA, is an immediate “no” from me.

10 year contracts are only good for ball players.