View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 02:36 PM
flyerL100
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2022
Position: Retired

WARich "Alaska first class has always been great". I guess if one is short & wide. However if one is 6-5 fly business class DL suite lay flat beds, which I have even paid for instead of N/R. SEA DL agents (ex western won't give you Business for sure) however KLM AMS agents will. AS management in the 70s hotels were Days Inn with comments "what your definition of F/C", are you still in Newark instead of Manhattan. AS did upgrade hotels when a couple of F/A were raped by hotel staff members. I had a GIB who thought this was no problem as he degraded F/A for the whole 4 hour session (then I made the mistake of informing the 2 yr new hire what I thought of his education instructions or complete lack of, Session #2 his navy buddy who was a blatant racist, then session #3 GIB (another navy buddy) who left simulator bldg & went home because I was waiting in break room(clean air) but not in brief room (major remodel sheet rock dust heavy in brief rooms) GIB with a handle of zipper ( I guess that's how one gets promoted to 06 in the navy) a little bit of a short mans complex, but nothing like the base chief pilot (4 foot nothing) a real major short mans complex (also navy). USAF GIBs wasn't much better, especially when AS management found out 75% of AS line pilots refused to fly with him (BOS flight full paxs & 2 professional co-pilots walked off), however 100% of pilots in his AF reserve unit also refused to fly with him & the reserve unit would have to get some poor new brown bar pilot from the active duty unit to fly with the AS head GIB on his C141 missions.