View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 09:34 AM
opt0712
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
lets see here, you’re one, and NoBrains is two, which leaves six vacancies. I’d gladly join your club, but anger is bad for my blood pressure, and you dorks are lame!

Seriously complaining about anger and keyboard warriors shows us how small your mind is, like teeny tiny, adopting cliches due to unoriginal thought. At the very least, when insulting those with whom you disagree, try to be original.

Back to the topic at hand: #zero-point-zero concessions. the company can afford to pay us, it’s a matter of how much we as a collective want this. I would implore you all not to settle, but then again I’ve seen firsthand your standards at the bar/lounge. When the hag you bring up to your room becomes our hag, you wanted her, not me, but alas there she (or he, so as to be inclusive) is at two a.m. phoning me up, making demands, ruining my quality of life!
You're one of my favorites on Jetflyers, Anthrax. 👍

​​​​​Just want people to know there are 6000 other pilots who mostly enjoy their QOL and career thus far at FedEx. Here and JF provide a quite narrow view. That said, 6000 of us should not be accepting ANY concessions.