View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 06:17 PM
Fly Casual
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by Totally Average View Post
Apologies to all for a fairly specific AF or prior military pilot question for the interview. If this info is in another thread please push me there if able. I was fortunate enough to land an in-person interview in a few weeks (AD AF heavy pilot--4K TT / 2K PIC, no Civ time). 1) For logbooks, I didn't keep my daily flight data (ie 781s)--I only have my Big Green folder with the Flying History Report, Individual Flight Record Reports, and pilot training summaries. I did my own math based on multiple friends' guidance on assumptions most mil pilots use for converting AF primary/secondary time to PIC/SIC/X-country/etc to show my calculations and how I arrived at the numbers I put on my application. Should I add a summary sheet that shows my PIC/SIC math to my file when I attend the interview, or does Delta literally just want the specific docs they asked for (AF Big Green folder + Flying History Report) and nothing additional? 2) Orders: are PCS orders to my current assignment ok or do they want a different document showing I'm on active duty? Thanks for your help and again, sorry to everyone else for this niche question. I just want to ensure I do everything EXACTLY right and not mess up this opportunity. Fly safe!
1. I included a cover sheet that also spelled out my assumptions for PIC time and put it as the first page of my green folder. I also found a few minor discrepancies in my records (ie duplicate flights too old to correct, etc) and typed up an MFR that I signed myself explaining the discrepancies. I put that below the cover sheet. So, 2 total additonal pages that I added to my green folder and I also removed any random paperwork in there that wasn't needed (ie gate month/SARM records). Zero questions asked about my flight records at the interview.

​​​​​​​2. I had Sep Orders that I included. If you don't have those and can't find an answer, email the Delta Hiring Dept and ask.​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​
Note that you have to be fully separated or on terminal leave to start indoc.​​​​​​​