View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Goodlivn
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Fractional
Red face

Sorry for delay, been a little busy.

Rono- Climb gradient questions were specific to DP's (i.e., do you need to comply?, how do you compute performance for your current aircraft, percent vs. ft/nm vs. feet/min, basic and straight forward, no curve balls. The CP was a really nice guy and puts you at ease. I had 2 phone interviews before being called in. Yes, they asked me technical questions in one of the phone interviews. Sounds like you've done your homework, I bet you'll do just fine!

Lumberg- I believe aircraft assignments have mostly to do with company need. I think the Bravo will be phased out, however it has been a common aircraft assignment recently. I was told upgrades could be 3-4 years, however that could change ( A lot can happen to a company in 3-4 years especially when it has only been around for 8 or so.)

dashes0f8- After the phone interview I was called back in 4 days for the 2nd phone interview. If it's been over a week since hearing from them, give em a call or e-mail. They might have a lot going on, people changing positions, and it won't hurt you to follow up and let em know you want it.

Sorry I don't have more answers, but I'm still a newbie and just feeling the ropes out. There's CS folks on here that could probably give you more thorough (or accurate ) answers.

GL

Last edited by Goodlivn; 04-08-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: grammer