View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 08:08 AM
JetPilotDaddy
Gets Holidays Off

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
So as I waited over 4 months to get a transcript I put low GPA in as a placeholder. Got the invite and my real GPA is higher than reported and I'm worried this will be an issue. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Happened to me with my college GPA. Seems the university went back after I graduated and adjusted grades due to an instructor's warped grading system over two years in my major. Added a nice bump so I went in and changed it.

You have until 3 days before your interview to make adjustments to your application before it is frozen. On that date they print it and compare the printout to the version when you were initially offered the interview. Any changes could be called out for you to defend during the interview. They mentioned my change, I told them why, and one remarked, "Much better for you to adjust it up at the last minute, vs down."

If it's inside the 3 days you can request at the beginning of the HR interview that you need to make a change and they'll have you hand write in the change.