Thread: Contract 2023
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 02:01 PM
Planedrive
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Default Contract 2023

With negotiations opening soon and phone interviews starting I thought it would be good to start a thread about improvements our pilots are looking for in the next contract. Delta made massive gains with 321 NEO’s paying $400 per hour, 18% 401k, and 18 hour call out for reserve pilots.

Things I personally think need to be addressed.

Pay, 401k, LTD

QOL improvements I would like to see, profit sharing, holiday pay, improved training pay, red eye override, international pay/ customs pay, improved reassignment language, 200% premium and a new system that benefits the entire pilot group, not a select 5-10 pilots, 15 days off for reserve pilots, improved reserve rules, 5:15 calendar day, additional add pay for extensions/ long duty days, a 5th week of vacation, positive space commuting near holidays, additional $20 per duty period to cover not having crew meals, uniform allowance (our shirts are supposed to be white, not yellow), real sleep rooms, change sick time to personal time so the company can’t come after you for using it for your dead dog, sick buy back at end of year for premium pay.

1.25% over 82 is something we need to keep.

As BB said “our pilots out earn Delta pilots”. Let’s hold him to that in this round of negotiations!