View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 05:16 AM
Swindler128
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2023
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
I get, from the other forum why you're asking these questions. Just understand that they will say anything they need to to get the merger approved, but after it's approved they will do whatever they want/need to do as long as it wasn't a written commitment to do otherwise. Counting on ORD to stay a base for Blue forever, with what we know now, is a risky bet. There could be a large gate acquisition in ORD, and honestly I hope it happens, and think it should, but unless and until it happens, it's unlikely.

And how's your seniority gonna look when many JB dudes who live in Chicago or commute from the Midwest get their opportunity to bid it?

Use your upcoming ORD legacy interview accordingly.
yeah fair enough, actually i dont need to be in ord for forever but certainly lets say the next 5 years. apparently NK is moving over to the G gates so combined with JB it should make 6.5 gates.
Seniority atm is pretty good in chicago as an FO. I mean im a few years in and people have left in front of me.

unfortunately ive already got a class date with UA which kinda sucks as by now what was assumed was that a new contract was going to be out there. Now on the UA boards they are saying a new contract is going to be 1-2 years away.

yeah the choice is not easy.