View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 04:38 PM
celticpilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2007

I am an instructor at Chandler Air Service and have been for about 15 months. We specialize in old school stick and rudder. We have about 30 planes give or take a few. We do every level of instruction and specialize in tailwheel and aerobatics. We will teach you how to fly and to truly understand what you are doing. We will not cheat you out of your money and take pride in being one of the lowest priced, larger flight schools in the valley.

We are not an academy and we will not teach you how to fly a warrior like an airbus. You will fly the airplane that you are in and be very proficient at it. Most of our instructors are older (30's and up) career changers and have flown for years, not months. Amazingly our biggest critics are people whom have never flown with us.

You can learn an RJ checklist when you get to the airlines (they don't care where you went trust me). Most of our instructors are tailwheel and aerobatics guys and that style of flying filters down to primary training as well. As in you know what a rudder is for.

Come out and see us and see for yourself. My name is Justin by the way. Give us a call. Also we recommend you check out all the flight schools in the area to make an informed decision.

Glendale Aviation was good once, but they went out of business several months back. Phoenix is huge, so it helps to live in the area that you train. I drive about 65 miles round trip a day from Scottsdale to Chandler and I don't recommend that (gas being like it is).

Look foward to hearing from you.

480-963-6420
www.aerobatics.com