View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 03:06 PM
kman
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Maybe u misread my post. I stated 90k on the 7n7. Why can't you guys read? Even with the columbus, is that going to be a class 4 a/c? If its not the pay would still be the same as an ultra? So a columbus fo on yr eight pay is what on the 7n7? 70k ish.

And you act like we give nothing in return for our TA, maybe u should do some research and think twice about the company just giving us more bases and raises out of the goodness of there hearts.

How many g's position do u think there will be? there has been about what 4 positions this year? And what about 900 sic's on propert? And where did u get the a 67% raise? I went from 44k to about 58kwhen the ta passed. My math is pretty bad but thats not 67%. And when did I say we were unfairly treated or something is owed to me? All Im going to hear from now on is, "well if u don't like it quit or go somewhere else." No, If a better opportunity shows up I take it, but until then I going to try to add Pay and QOL for all NJA pilots.

I just want to strive for more, and all i get is static and don't rock the boat responses from u guys. Maybe we should just wait and let the company give another raise out of the goodness of there heart. Cheeeeeerrrsss right back ya.

Last edited by kman; 04-16-2008 at 03:18 PM.