Thread: SWA Lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 06:07 AM
kronan
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: 757 Capt

Don't necessarily need to have economic damages caused by not making it to the destination
I was emotionally scarred by the realization that 3 years ago if I had been in group A I could have wound up in a seat next to a cracked fuselage and been ripped out of the plane like that Aloha FA.

And now I'm so scared to get on a plane that my company fired me because I just refuse to get on one, and I don't think it should matter that all I'm doing is cleaning the plane on the ground. SWA is so unsafe anything might happen and I have a constitutional right to work in a safe environment. So that's why I'm suing for 300 million. My lawyer wanted to sue for 1 billion, but I'm no idiot, why try for 1 when I have a right to 300.

Next I'm going to sue McDonalds. I heard their coffee was extremely hot once and the thought of having that hot coffee scald the family jewels has me so upset that now I can't even get breakfast to go there anymore, instead I have to go way out of my way to go though BK's drive-up. And that has made me late for my new job as a cashier at Wal-mart. And my manager has absolutely no sympathy for why I have to be late everyday.

So, I think I'll sue Wal-mart next for not accomodating my disability.

I have a right to work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloha_Flight_243