View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 12:28 PM
INAV8OR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Right hemisphere of DCFranken9's brain
Default Nwa Red/green/blue/black?

In my haste to make a positive post, I guess I offended some people for that I am sorry, I just want all groups to be treated as equals.

As an NWA newbie and more so a MSP native, I am fully aware of the difficult times this pilot group has gone through. However, I believe that now more then ever it is important to be a unified group of NWA pilots. As I was changing in the bag room in DTW, I saw all the writing on the wall; literaly. Peeing and moaning about Red book or Green book will do nothing other then split up our group even more. As we already know our Alpa "brothers" at Delta shown that they are willing to allow new DAL management to divide and conquer. What ever happend to power in numbers? If either pilot group wants to get what we deserve, we must stay as a group. The "union" isn't going to help us on this one. So, I ask my peers at NWA to let go of the past and start acting like the professionals that we are and unite. I ask my Delta "brothers" to quit being so foolish and not let management divide and conquer. In the long run it is not worth it. We as DAL and NWA need to unite and flex our muscles as a pilot group and not sell the other out. Think of this Dick Anderson to DAL pilots--"Why should you guys get growth and more routes when the NWA pilots will do it for less?" If we don't unite this will happen. I don't have the magic key to SLI, I do know that we have more power together then apart. I just want the best life for everyone involved. INAV8or

Last edited by INAV8OR; 05-07-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: too mean