View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Deez340
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: 757/767

Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
You didn't call us cowardly, it was that Veritas In Defense of the Truth #2008-02 posted by acl65pilot.

The use of that word was a terrible mistake by DALPA. NWA pilots endured many strikes and lost a ton of income to hold the line against a management that continually wanted unwarranted salary cuts. NWA pilots are anything but cowardly, and anyone with the slightest knowledge of history knows it. If that document is real, DALPA needs to apologize for the use of that word immediately. DALPA may have just lost me completely.

I'm not on the MEC or LEC, just a line puke.

Carl
Oh no!!!! we've lost Carl! What are we going to do without his sage like logic and laser sharp reading comprehension.

Carl,

I'm beginning to think you either are or should be on the NW MEC yourself. Nowhere in that document does it state that NWA pilots are cowardly. Nowhere. Yet your entire body of response is based on righteous indignation that it did.

If the events occurred as I saw them and as described by DALPA and the NW MEC put out the communication that they did what exactly was DAPLA supposed to do? Allow everyone to think that DALPA used some untoward tactic to bar NW pilots from the hearing when the opposite is true?

Someone should post the first Veritas and let ole' Carl chew on that one. If history is any guide I can only assume he'll fire off post after post crying about how DALPA accused the NW pilots of being responsible for Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance when nothing of the sort appears in the text.