View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Twiceskunkeddog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Completely Apolitical Nonsensical Slogan that has nothing to do with politics in the slightest....

Gunter,

Interesting rumor and it may be true. However, many of the names on the 727 FO Practice bid #2 list are former "awardees" from 07-03. Under the settlement agreement, those who had an award AND their training date has passed will go to training "immediately(ish)" assuming they are re-awarded the position on 08-02. I was around half way down the humpee list, so I imagine by the time that this training letter gets written most of the 07-03 FOs will have passed their training dates.

Not to say that I'm right and you're wrong, it's just that I and others fall into a slightly different category. That being said, NOTHING will surprise me going forward.

TSD

P.S. I would love to skip Boeing FO all together, but I may be double excessing if it works out right. (Relieve Excess SO to FO and then Relieve Excess NB FO to WB FO). Of course, I'm on Version 12.0 of my plan for world domination, so what the H E double Hockey Sticks do I know!