View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:34 PM
DAL4EVER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: 88B - Loud Pipes Save Lives

Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
Whale....god, is it? This post has to be a joke, it has way too many (if not all) of the classic, stereotyped cliche's of the senior, supremely egotistical airline captain. Corvette and hummer payments? payraises going to the ex-wives!--classic stuff, but the clincher as far as drumming up sympathy is concerned--has to be the "seniority status is all that my girlfriend and I have now"......I can see his girlfriend now: "come on baby, tell me about how you'll get to be in the top ten....then..#9...thats it baby...#8...#7...#6....oooh baby!! #5...#4......oh, baby,this is it!..#3!!! oooh, oh my (whale)(g)od!!!!.....uh-oh! oh no!---honey they stuck a younger Delta pilot in front of you at #3, you're only #4! I'm goin' shopping! (...hmmm....younger Delta pilot...probably cuter too...didn't have to sell his boat and vacation home...hmmm....)

LOL. Great post. He should feel threatened. Seeing as his girl started at 10 and could only get to 3 and then "sorry baby, I got mine now you'll have to get yours. Hey, we're missing Matlock!" She'll look at the young bucks at DAL and say "you'll have to figure out how to pay for your hummer and SUV with someone else. I'm going south baby. Now throw some 38 Special on!"