Old 06-23-2008, 07:52 AM
lstorm2003
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Well I can now reccomend two Air America MEIs as I just came back from 4 days there with my new Multi add on to my Commercial rating....

I did my training at Air America mainly with Chuck Stroman and also some with Sean Freeman. I found both of these guys to be excellent. A bit different styles but the combo of the two was great.

I showed up at their school Wednesday and took my check ride on Saturday. They prepared me well for the check ride and I passed with no surprises.

I would have no problem reccomending Air America and Chuck and Sean to anyone else looking to do this. The only problem I really had was with the Aircraft. They had two BE-76 A/C when I was there that I flew and the Avionics aren't great, and the seat backs on both A/C would not stay up so I had to lean forward while flying (not the greatest). But other than that no complaints, they got me done quick in 3 days! :-)

Also interesting to be on the same field with Riddle. Funny to see how Marketing is so important to them, I think thats where most of your money goes if you are a student there! They spend loads on Marketing....